- This event has passed.
Chapter Closing Social
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Friday, May 19, 6:00 PM at Paul and Linda Duncombe’s home, 1125 East 740 South, Pleasant Grove.
Please join us for a potluck dinner closing social. The chapter will provide meat and drinks. Please bring a side dish or dessert.
After dinner, Joan Stevens will do a multi-media presentation on her organ studies in Europe and experiences at the Jerusalem Center.
Map to Paul & Linda Duncombe’s House
1) Take Pleasant Grove Blvd off-ramp (exit # 275) At the stop make a turn towards the mountains. Go about a 1/4 mile to first street which is 700 North-Lindon (There is a Central Bank building on the corner)
2) Turn right on 700 North-Lindon and proceed a few miles to State Street.
3) Cross State Street – 700 North becomes 1000 South – go to the top of the street which ends on Locust.
4) Turn left on Locust. Go a short distance to 900 South.
5) Turn right on 900 South and continue up the hill a mile or so to the stop sign which ends at 1150 East.
6) Turn left on 1150 East and go a short distance to the next street which is 830 South.
7) Turn left on 830 South. Street curves– go to 740 South.
8) Turn right on 740 South, a cul-de-sac.
9) House is second house on the left side of the street.